Military Buttons


I was digging through a glass covered dish full of buttons I bought at an estate sale couple years ago and still spotting buttons I didn't know was in this dish. I had never noticed the button with the eagle on it

                                                           


I bought the box of buttons for all the buttons with stones on them and a few rhinestone buttons. Love the large metal button with the black stone. It's about size of a silver  half dollar

                                                               
 There is some fabulous silver metal buttons also I need to figure out how to make a bracelet out of these

Comments

Laurie said…
Beautiful! I could look at these all day!
Peg said…
top 2 are Canadian..the second one is The Canadian Women's Army Corps the eagle isn't military its a clothing dress button
Pegsbuttons said…
top 2 are Canadian..the second one is The Canadian Women's Army Corps the eagle isn't military its a clothing dress button
Kathy said…
Great button lot! I am curious about the one right in the center of the picture, with what looks like little stones on it.
June said…
Karen, I was so excited when I saw a visit from you. I have loved your blog for so long. It's always nice to meet another button lover (although you have a lot prettier ones than me). I was the little girl who could be entertained all day with just my mom's button tin :)
What a lovely find! LOVE the golden buttons!