Playing with Buttons

Hi all
I am downstairs in the studio looking for something and just had to stop and play with some of my vintage buttons which I still just love. I am cleaning out the studio but the buttons are staying with me for a while longer.This is a jar of my 1920-40's colored buttons I took a lot of old clothing

                                                                         

How about my big coat buttons still on the paper 
My 1800's sewing bird I purchased in Paducah Kentucky in the 1990's while at the National quilt show 



need to get back to work 
Janice 

Comments

Shirlee Fassell said…
Love the buttons. The sewing bird is wonderful!
Kathy said…
Love that jar of vintage plastics. A jar full of eye candy!
Peg said…
great pictures, fun buttons and the sewing bird is AWESOME
I like all the bright colored buttons...SO COOL to see!
Laurie said…
I love to see other people's button stashes!